CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oct 24th

The start of a new week always gets me thinking about the week ahead.  Already I am planning for Thanksgiving and Christmas.  These are my favorite holidays.  When I think of these holidays I think more than ever about the blessings that have been bestowed upon me and my family through out the previous year and in years past.  So as we head into this holiday season, think about what you have to be thankful for and the blessings that have been bestowed upon you.  -- May God Bless You today and everyday!!

1 comments:

mary noble said...

Hi,

I like what you did your projects - add info about the details - and a new card too - that expresso ribbon looks wonderful on it! See, if you hadn't provided those details, I wouldn't have been able to comment about your use of the expresso ribbon! I needed to quickly find out how many more days until Christmas and knew I could find it out quick on your blog! Mary L

Post a Comment